I’d like to raise a dollar for every mile we hike and bike over the next year to support those organizations that are near and dear to my heart here in Alaska.
Pacific Crest Trail Hike= 2,650 miles,
Highway 101 Bike 1,540 miles
Total = 4,190 MILES = $4,190 to Raise for amazing causes!
To Donate: https://www.gofundme.com/skqzw538
The proceeds will be split equally three ways-
Special Olympics Anchorage Community Alpine Ski Team
– I’ve been volunteering and coaching with the Special Olympics Alpine Ski Team for the past four seasons and it’s my winter passion!
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters, BBBS, Anchorage
– Becoming and “Big Sister” to Brittany in the winter of 2009 I had no idea how this special person would change my world. I truly believe in the mentor-ship and friendships they form through this organization. Supporting BBBS is my way of staying thanks to everyone who’s shaped my world through friendship and mentor-ship.
- Bike Anchorage: Anchorage’s Largest Bike Advocacy Organization
– An organization I recently became involved with because I knew there had to be change for the cycling community in Anchorage and I knew I wasn’t alone. They are doing amazing things to make Anchorage a more bike friendly community!